Altum Social Mission
People, Plants & Places
In a fast changing world, the way we live and the way we do business matters. Altum Mind’s mission, on the road and at home in our community, is to serve a flourishing of People, Plant and Place. Transparency and connection are at the heart of everything we do; our love for the land and a true accountability to each other are what makes this work worthwhile.
Beyond transparency, giving back at Altum looks like investing in creative, ecological and social projects within our communities. Below you can learn more about our growing ecosystem of events, partnerships and collaborative actions:
People - Inclusive, creative and sustainable economies and collective wellbeing.
Plant - Honoring the craft, plant intelligence/ healing properties, and best practices for sustainability.
Place - Loving the land, the sea and our community.
- Saturday, September 14th: Emerald Queens Farm: Music & Skate Event
- Saturday, October 12th: Lost Coast Fresh Hops Fest
- Saturday, September 28th: Feast of Fields Humboldt
- Saturday, July 27th: Valley West Clean Up
- Sunday, June 23rd: Mattole Valley Skate Jam
- Saturday, June 22nd: Sunny Brae Forest Trail Clean-up
- Saturday, May 25th: Arcata Trail Steward Work Day
- Friday, November 8th: House of Humboldt Exhibition